Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Painting Update

Just some pics of a few things I’ve been working on over the last month…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


A small addition to my Modern British – a stand of lads from the Marine Mountain and Arctic Warfare Cadre. These are from FAA/Combat Miniatures and were part of a large order that arrived at the end of December that included a number of Brits and Argentines for the Falklands, Russians and Afghans, and a bunch of odds and sods bits for assorted 20mm WW2 forces…


…and here are some of those Russians adding further to my ever-expanding arsenal of communist aggression … I now have two companies of Motor Rifles Infantry – one in helmets, one in hats. I’d like to order a third at some point (they’d be a mix of helmets and hats…).


Some plastic fantasy figures for my friend John in Calgary who is planning on playing some Heroquest.


A couple of West Wind figures from their Gothic Horror line.


These were finished up at the end of December. They’re also West Wind figures from their Dwarf Wars line – I’m going to use them for my 28mm Warmaster fantasy project – which has been abruptly put on hold due to me finalizing my project plans for 2008 (more on that in a day or two…).


Two more West Wind Elves flanking an I-Kore/Celtos Elf.


Still more fantasy stuff! From left to right – child from Reaper pack of children (his brothers and sister to follow shortly), Celtos Dwarf Warrior, Reaper Halfling girlie ranger type, a really, really old citadel Dwarf which I recently stripped and repainted, and another really, really old citadel roguish type that I also recently stripped and repainted.


Celtos big bad Lich-type. The Local Savages are going to cry when he shows up in our Savage Saturday game...


A couple of modern civilians from the West Wind Supers line


Le Marquis de Montcalm. Recently appeared in a post on this blog in a shamefully unfinished state – I have now finished his base, he will appear in no further battles in such a disgraceful state!

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More on my Projec Plans for 2008, a plan for my Wargame Weekend in 2009, and taking stock of the 28mm Pirates! Ya-HARRRRR!!

1 comment: