Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chugging Along

I finished up another batch of Anglo-Saxons another unit of Thegns/Fyrd for Warmaster Ancients or another three stands of Spear for DBA or Hordes of the Things

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This is a great mix of figures… There’s some Old Glory, Gripping Beast, some old, old Citadel in the back…. Probably some others I can’t think of…


I also did a couple spares (well, I didn’t have ANY spares with SPEARS…) for either skirmishing or “change” for stands if I ever fell on my head and inflicted the kind of brain damage that would be required for me to play Warhammer…. Oooh… Now that may have been a bit offside… sorry… my head HURTS and I’m feeling a little crusty this morning… it’s still morning, right….?

1 comment:

  1. Tim,

    This is a nice little project you have going and it'll be interesting to see how it shapes out.

    ReplyDelete