Friday, May 22, 2009

My Love For You is Like a Truck – BERSERKER!!!

I finished up the stand of Berserkers (Warband) for my Viking army last night – giving them the option of having TWO for the upcoming Hordes of the Things Campaign (and beyond!)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Two are from Old Glory, the two with the wolfskins are from Gripping Beast. Shield design inspired by Neldoreth.

Maybe I should add the option of a shooter…? I don’t have any specifically Viking archers or anything though… I do have a heap of hairy lookin’ Welsh archers that might make due…. Hmmmm.

I also picked up a Dwarven Druid yesterday to give them a “Cleric” option – to a) oppose any magic fielded against them and b) give them another 3AP (odd numbered AP) option so they don’t HAVE to take a lurker with their artillery…. Not sure if I’ll get it done in time… we shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment