Sunday, June 3, 2012

Convicts for the Arena


I finished up a handful of convicts for the Gladiatorial arena over the weekend (along with some other stuff – more on that shortly).

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These convicts are from Crusader Miniatures. I already have a few, but North Star Figures was overstocked on these last month and was selling the packs for (I think) £2…? I actually meant to buy two packs… but instead I accidentally bought two Bolt Action Miniatures Chindit Vickers teams… I’m not sure what I’m ever going to do with ONE Chindit Vickers teams!? I kicked myself pretty hard over that one. I should have bought a bunch more packs and used them as HOTT/DBA Hordes or Warband in a slave revolt army… Ah well…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a herd of Centaurs I’m just finishing up and should hopefully have posted later today or tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice job. Not sure the guy on his knees is super useful for gamers, but I love the idea of a Sparticus army. Old Glory has some nice figures along these lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Old Glory has some nice figures along these lines."

    Damn you Bob... I didn't need to know this...!?

    ReplyDelete