Monday, June 4, 2012

FREE MINIATURE!


Two updates in one day… this is madness!?

No, I’m not giving minis away… I GOT a free miniature!! The Assault Group had a deal going (and may very well still be doing it) where if you “like” their Facebook Page and post on their wall asking for a free mini… they’ll send one to you! And they have sent me one…

More info HERE.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The figure I asked for (and received!) is called ”Tracy Burka”. Now all I need is a pile of other women in burkas to hid her among… Of course the figure could also do duty as some sort of special ops trooper “in disguise” – or even Captain Haddock or Tintin – who I seem to recall escaped from the clutches of their foes in one book by dressing in burkas….

Anyone know where I can GET more women in burkas...? I seem to recall there was a market set Eureka had that had a few...

I suppose I could make a few myself... 


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

WW2-ish stuff…? There’s a pile of Soviet Naval infantry on the workbench and I’ve just started assembling some Soviet Zombie Bombs!?

Or Amazons…

Or Greek Hoplites…

4 comments:

  1. A nice figure, even better that it was free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the offer, I went over and sent off an email to them (and posted on their wall).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not looked at 28mil in a while, but the range of freebies here was well worth the few seconds needed to get a sample. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tim, Bob Murch is putting out some female cultists..a bit of green stuff to finish off their "Birka's" wouldn't be too much trouble for you

    http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=1141434298

    ReplyDelete