Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TAG British Medic


Another of the Free Minis from The Assault Group. One of my players picked this one… and as they have no intention of ever painting any minis for themselves… it was turned over to me to paint for them… (now if only they’d use the discount code to buy me a birthday present!)

Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)

This is the Modern British Medic.


The figure and pack are separate - so if you had a casualty figure the medic could be positioned to be working on the casualty with the bag next to him.


His presence on the battlefield should bring some relief to the rest of my TAG Modern Paras.

It’s been a while since I painted some DPM.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Probably some more WW2 stuff… But there are Ancient/Mythological Greeks hanging out one the workbench too… 

No comments:

Post a Comment