Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ratling Snipers

Back to 28mm with few more for the Sci-fi Jungle Commando (Catachan Imperial Guard) force…


(All of the figures pictured in this post are from Games Workshop. They are © and ™ Games Workshop and painted by myself and posted here entirely without their permission.)


(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):




A Team of Ratling Snipers – one of which I painted earlier.

I have a second team of five that I’m going to paint up like the Cadians I started.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I have a few more odd Catachan figures to finish up. But I have some more 40mm stuff to finish up first! ToonCon is coming up next weekend! 

Things have kind of slowed here hobby-production-wise... Everyone's back to their manic regular scheduled activities and the house renovations have switched into high gear as the days get shorter and everyone suddenly wants to get the work they're doing finished (and get paid for it) before the snow flies... I'm hoping later in the fall (or at least by winter) things will settle down here a bit and I'll have more time for painting and gamin' 

1 comment:

  1. Nice little fellows. Can remember them from my own IG Arme but not That well painted.

    ReplyDelete