Thursday, August 3, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 #4

RPGaDay Question #4

Which RPG have you played the most since August 2016? 


According to RPGgeek, that’d be D&D 5E – Mostly Bruce’s Primeval Thule campaign, but I also played a one-shot adventure at the Saskatoon Comic and Entertainment Expo.

The only other RPGs I recorded were when The Girl ran the adventure from the Shadowrun Beginner Box and when Finnegan tried running the adventure from the Force Awakens Beginner Box.

That means I haven’t run a single RPG session in over a year. Probably two (or more), now that I think about it. I really enjoy playing in Bruce’s games, but I’m also starting to really miss running my own! I guess I better DO something about that!!

I guess I was running a lot of Songof Blades and Heroes and Frostgrave the winter of 2015/16… which are small scale skirmish games which are ALMOST like role-playing games…? With Frostgrave everyone has their own wizard character and a bunch of hirelings… tends to be a little more competitive that your usual RPG… but still…

What have YOU all been playing, Dear Readers?




Speaking of games I’m running – I am running two games at ToonCon this year. The first is FF3K – my Jet Bike racing game based on Faustus Furius – on Saturday night, and the second is Pax Rennaisance, part of the Convention’s new “Learn to Play” series, which I will be running on Sunday afternoon. Registration is now open and spaces are filling up!

No comments:

Post a Comment